Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors, and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have concerns regarding the safeguarding or welfare of any of our pupils, please contact Miss R Brown (Designated Safeguarding Lead), or Mrs S Nelson (Designated Safeguarding Lead), Mrs T Bolton (Designated Safeguarding Lead) or Miss Blackburn (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
St Peter's participates in Operation Encompass. Following the report of an incident of domestic abuse, school will be advised that the child has been involved. Please see school website for further details.
The Safeguarding and Child Protection policy can be found here. SAFEGUARDING POLICY
Textile Project - making a bag
We have improved our sewing skills through practical focused tasks:
Now we can design a bag for our client and complete our list of jobs:
1. Cut out the material accurately with little wastage using a pattern which we have created.
2. Make and sew the bag using the best stitch for the purpose to give rigidity and strength.
3. Use appropriate fasteners.
4. Decorate with our client in mind.
5. Evaluate our making skills; cutting, measuring, sewing, designing.
6. Evaluate by communicating with our client.