Textile Project - making a bag
We have improved our sewing skills through practical focused tasks:
Now we can design a bag for our client and complete our list of jobs:
1. Cut out the material accurately with little wastage using a pattern which we have created.
2. Make and sew the bag using the best stitch for the purpose to give rigidity and strength.
3. Use appropriate fasteners.
4. Decorate with our client in mind.
5. Evaluate our making skills; cutting, measuring, sewing, designing.
6. Evaluate by communicating with our client.